Societe du Rhum Barbancourt invented Rhum Barbacourt in 1862 on the Isle of Haiti. This Rhum Barbancourt 8 years distills from the 100% sugar cane. At the first distillation method, it contains almost 72% alcohol by volume. While the second distillation procedure, it raises to 90% alcohol by volume. Later on, it is lessened to 43% ABV before keeping it in large Limousin oak tanks for maturation for eight years.
Rhum Barbancourt 8 years is also called Barbancourt 5 Star, or Barbancourt Reserve Speciale Haitian Rhum due to its maturing procedure and ingredients. Let us examine more about this Haitian most venerable Rhum and guide you through all the outstanding peculiarities of it.
Fast Facts about Rhum Barbancourt 8 year-Old
- Rum Type: Dark Rum
- Price Point: Moderately Expensive
- Country of Origin: Haiti
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 43%
Rhum Barbancourt 8 year-Old Notes
- On the nose, Rhum Barbancourt eight years gives a withered with soft brown sugar fragrances infused with butterscotch.
- The ambiance gets sweeter with the delightful touch of fruit like apricot.
- The first taste is tricky and gives the butterscotch flavor with oaky flavor.
- The taste gets more vivid and rich at mid-palate due to the banana flavors with the stroke of almonds and sweet vanilla.
- One can explain it a rhum with full of palatable flavors, aroma, and fragrances.
- The finish of the Rhum Barbancourt is subtly intense, and bitter coffee notes immediately turn into smooth, creamy toffee.
The first impression of amber Barbancourt eight years rhum is alluring and eye-catching as French Limousin oak barrels used for the final maturation method that lasts for eight years.
The packaging of the bottle is appealing and charismatic. The Barbancourt 8 years Rhum is available in the medium tall with a licensed label and clasped on a metal cap. This style of bottle is simple to grip, to spill, and fits on any bartender’s rack.
Rhum Barbancourt has received appreciation from the audience for its exceptional flavor and taste throughout the world. 100% fermented sugar cane juice rather than molasses is the main ingredient of this eight years rhum. Barbancourt 8 years rhum is distilled twice, and Copper Pot uses in the second distillation. It is one of the most exquisite and extraordinary rhums of Haiti due to its light flavor with a tropical fruity and spicy taste. The light, sweet, mild, and caramel flavor continues its notoriety to this day all around the world.
Rhum Barbancourt 8 year-Old, Personal Take
Rhum Barbancourt is one of the superb rhum of the Barbancourt brand. Barbancourt Reserve Speciale 8 Year Rhum is delightful self-indulgence. Drinking the rhum unmixed is pleasant, but when blended, it becomes conspicuous, especially in Cuba Libre and other cocktails.
Rhum Barbancourt 8-year-old is cherished all over the globe due to its flavor notes and fruity ingredients. One cannot grieve after buying this eight years old rhum as it is one of the world’s most renowned rhums.