We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Personal Information: This includes information like your name and email address which you provide at the time of signing up for our newsletter or contacting us.
- Non-Personal Information: This includes details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.