The Mount Gay White rum was introduced to the world in 1703 on the Island of Barbados. The island is the place where all Mount Gay rums get distilled. In this way, The Mount Gay is considered one of the oldest and earliest rums in the world. On the other side, The Mount Gay Silver rum appeared in the world in 1910. The Mount Gay White rum gets distilled from molasses through a column still and pot method. It brings the taste of slightly sugarcane, spices, and other tropical fruits. The age of Mount Gay White Rum is about two years in American oaks barrels or stainless silver tanks. Mount Gay White Rum distills from 100% sugarcane. Let us explore silver rum and guide you through all the salient features and distinctive notes of it.
Fast Facts about the Mount Gay White Rum
- Rum Type: Light Rum
- Price Point: Moderately Expensive
- Country of Origin: Barbados
- Alcohol by Volume (ABV): 40%
The Mount Gay White Rum Notes
- The nose of Mount Gay White rum gives bold notes of Mount Gay rum with the aroma of desiccated coconut along with a slight hint of banana and vanilla flavor.
- It is quite sheer to the nose.
- The Mount Gay White Rum gives somewhat acidic and a little sour taste.
- The flavors of caramel and butterscotch in the silver rum are soft.
- The flavor of Flashes of vanilla is present with the impressions of banana and citrus zest.
- The hints of a minty candy flavor are obvious in the palate.
- The Mount Gay White Rum has a long and slightly astringent finish with a sweet taste of citrus zest in alcohol.
The Mount Gay White Rum has a sophisticated appearance. The bottle and trademark picture suave and charming with vivid colors and clear fonts that are easy to read. The contemporary design makes it different from other rum in the rum cabinet.
The Mount Gay White Rum is the bizarre product of Mount Gay rum from the Island of Barbados. The Mount Gay bottle contains 750 milliliters of silver rum with the aroma of plenty of vanilla and the hint of ripped bananas. The new icon for the Silver rum is a stylish, slender, oval-shaped bottle with a striking, eye-catching sticker that indicates the legacy of Mount Gay Rum in a modern style.
The Mount Gay White Rum has a vibrant and sharp hint with the soft notes of banana, vanilla, and butterscotch. The fruity redolence exhibits energy and ingenuousness. However, the finish of the Mount Gay rum is deafening and spirituous. Its silver color does not affect the presentation of the drink. This soft and silky rum is an ideal pick for mojitos and other cocktails drinks.
The Mount Gay White Rum, Personal Take
The Mount White Rum is considered one of the odorous spirits in the world on account of its great stifling fruity punch. Foreign markets terrestrially appreciate The Mount Gay White Rum because of its incomparable fragrance of fruit pungency. The Mount White Rum is quite most popular all over the world due to its definite, creamy, and exceptional taste and coalition with beachy punches.
The Mount Gay White Rum is adored all over the world due to its luscious flavor notes and fruity fragrance. This silver rum continues a generous texture and an intense depth to your mojitos or your cocktail shots.